Pre-Con Workshop II
eLearning Bootcamp: Getting Up and Running — Fast! – Diane Elkin
Monday, June 25, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
If you are new to eLearning, it can be hard to know where to start! What’s a storyboard? Do you need an LMS? How long does it take to create a course? How much does it cost? If these are the types of questions you have, then this is the right course for you. Learn about everything from concept to execution. You’ll walk away with a good foundation about the strategy, planning, design, development, and launch of eLearning courseware. You’ll learn:
· The different types of eLearning.
· The advantages and disadvantages of eLearning.
· How to build a business case for eLearning.
· What goes into a project plan.
· What goes into a storyboard.
· The types of activities and quizzing you can include.
· What types of authoring tools are available out there.
· What to do with your course once it is finished.
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE – $495 per person – Click Here to Register.
IF YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE – $695 per person – Click Here to Register.