Pre-Con Workshop I
Monday, June 25th, 2018
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
TRAIN THE TRAINER Mini Boot Camp
Presented by Honey Shelton, InterAction Training
Come learn from one of the nation’s top trainers precisely what you need to move your credibility, confidence, and skills to the next level.
Do you have the responsibilities for training, but know that you could benefit from master level training yourself?
Do you have people at your organization that complain they aren’t trained? Complain when they are expected to attend training?
Do you find scheduling training and delivering training in a timely manner an ongoing battle?
Would you like to improve on creating, developing and delivering training that “sticks”?
Come to this workshop and benefit from learning from a pro.
You will leave with a boatload of enthusiasm plus:
- Tools – handouts, resources and real-world solutions!
- Tips on how to take your presentation skills up a notch
- Techniques that ensure training is on point and memorable
You will learn to:
- Utilize the A-E Professional Development Model ™
- Align yourself with key partners at your organization
- Take charge of your training room
- Design high impact training content
- Create useful templates and job aids
- Create a learning environment that is conducive to learning and fun
Coaching & Connections in this Session
You will have an opportunity to submit questions for Honey to answer and you will enjoy learning from others in your “learning pod” at the Boot Camp.
ATTENDING THE FULL CONFERENCE – $495 per person – Click Here to Register.
NOT ATTENDING THE FULL CONFERENCE – $695 per person – Click Here to Register.