A Conference Discount Room Rate (as low as $189 on select nights, Single or Double) is being offered to attendees of the 2018 Bank Trainers Conference. The following Resort Services (subject to change) are INCLUDED in this rate:
- In-Room High-Speed and Wireless Internet
- Health Club
- Shuttle to Disney Theme Parks
- Lazy River, Resort Pools, Basketball Court
It has come to our attention that you may see what appears to be a lower room rate on certain websites. Please know that the lower rate you see on these sites does not include the mandatory $35 Resort Fee. The Bank Trainers Conference room rate includes the Resort Fee.
CLICK HERE to make your room reservations. The Conference Discount Room Rate (as low as $189 on select nights, Single or Double) is available until May 31, or when the Room Block sells out, whichever comes first.
HOTEL TRANSFER INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BELOW
About the Omni
Our Orlando resort accommodations, including 862 guest rooms and suites as well as two- and three-bedroom villas, are equipped with every modern convenience and a host of luxury amenities. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our nine restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river and Orlando’s only resort wave pool.
Surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this Four Diamond resort is one of the nation’s premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats.
The resort offers secluded luxury, yet easy access to area attractions like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld. Complimentary scheduled shuttle transportation is provided to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. (24-hour advance reservations are required – please see the concierge.) The resort is located just 25 minutes from the Orlando International Airport and 20 minutes from Universal Studios and SeaWorld.
Hotel Transfer Information
Associated Transportation and SuperShuttle provide shuttle service by reservation to and from the Orlando International Airport. This is a shared ride shuttle with SuperShuttle at the time of your choice,* but the service will make additional stops. If you would like direct service, please specify at the time of booking with the reservations agent (subject to additional charge). *24- hour advance reservations are required and can be made ONLINE or by calling (407) 888-9220, ext 2.
Super Shuttle Rates:
• Roundtrip Shuttle Service from MCO: Rates from $50 per person. (Free for children ages 3 and under and a car seat is required. Car seats may be requested in advance and are subject to a fee.)
• One-Way Shuttle Service from MCO: Rates from $28 per person. (Free for children ages 3 and under and a car seat is required. Car seats may be requested in advance and are subject to a fee.)
• Town Car Service from MCO: $89 one-way; Town Car Service to MCO: $71 one-way
• Taxi Service: Approximately $90 one-way for one to four passengers
Another option would be UBER. If you are unfamiliar with UBER, you can LEARN MORE HERE.